Thursday, May 24, 2012

Here I am, send me..

I have felt like blogging almost every day this week. And almost every day this week, I was too busy to get around to it. So here I am! Should be in the shower but ohh welll..Last I wrote, I was about to go see Thrice! And I did!! Amazing. That's the only word to describe it! The show was at a venue that I don't particularly like..It's hard to be able to get up close to the stage. So as soon as we got there, my older brother got us pretty close up to the front. We watched the band, O Brother play (I like them okay! I've seen them once-well actually twice and they do have a few songs I like) and then I wanted to go get a water..so I pushed my way through the crowd to the bar and when I turned around, everyone who came with me was following me besides my brother which meant that we definitely weren't getting our spot back. By the time Thrice came on, we were able to push ourselves up to..the mosh pit! Why, oh why do they still do this?? I got head butted once then decided maybe it's time to back up..which was pretty upsetting to me. But it didn't stop me from screaming every single word to every single song and having the best time of my life..The show was amazing and lived up to every expectation that I had for it. I am really sad that they are breaking up ("taking a break""going on hiatus" "spending time with our families"Please!! Just make more awesome music for me to listen toooooooo). Can't talk about it anymore.
I had a great birthday..got so many sweet and thoughtful gifts..got to spend it with friends and family..couldn't have asked for a better one.
This past weekend I went with 2 of my friends to my family's camp down in Grand Isle. We had a really fun and relaxing time. We layed out on the beach all day Saturday..and by that afternoon we were burrrnnnt. (yes, we used sunscreen!!) Sooo now I have second degree burns on my stomach and rib area..greeaatt..I have blisters, and my skin has peeled twice..It's just starting to feel a little better because I've been using antibiotic ointment.
I'm pretty sure that's all thats been goin on in my crazy life..I've been working a lot. That's about it! Will blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment