Friday, May 11, 2012

We are the image of the invisible..

Tomorrow!! Thrice tomorrow!!!!
Today is my birthday. But tomorrow. is. Thrice!! I can't even contain the excitement or the fact that my head will explode. I might actually cry a little tear. You see, it's their farewell tour. What am I gonna do?? I only like about 7 bands total. And they are up there. I don't know why it's so hard for me to get into a new band. I just like the bands I like, and that's what I like. I'll try harder this year to listen to more music and actually like it!
I really have had the best birthday week. The hubs surprised me with something every day this week. I got a new swing for our porch, a new planter (it's an old jack daniel's keg!), a new teapot (well, 2 new teapots, because my friend Ethan gave me one!!), a gift card to Urban Outfitters, a gift card to Whole Foods, and a reallllly pretty cameo picture that Ethan also made for me which is sooo pretty. I would say that that is a really awesome birthday!!
In other news..well there isn't much other news. But..I started an aerobics class with my sister in law last week. And. They should not call this aerobics class. They should call it boot camp. Because it is really hardcore. Who runs suicides for 25 minutes after high school?? Who even runs suicides for 25 minutes ever?? Well. We did! If we aren't like ripped up by the end of the year, then something is wrong ha!!
I think that's it for the most part. I'm sure that I will go on and on about Thrice after the show!!
I will leave you with some lyrics from the title of this post:
We were lost now we are found
No one can stop us or slow us down
We are named and we are known
We know that we'll never walk alone.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully I won't pass out from excitement!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Happy Birthday! It sounds like you really are having an incredible week! I'm very jealous of all of your gifts but I think I'm most jealous of the JD keg... that's just all kinds of awesome.

    And yay Thrice! I hope that you have a rockin' time at the show tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about how much fun you're gonna have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm.....any way you can find out where Juder got the planter from? I think The Captain would love something like that.

    ReplyDelete