Monday, March 19, 2012

I ain't missin you at all..

Can't believe I remembered to blog! We are having such a good time on vacation, I don't think we ever want to come home. Actually, we decided to stay an extra night..which means we will be coming back on Wednesday (sorry mom, you're stuck with my doggies!) today we pretty much just laid around and played on the beach. This afternoon, Judah and I went shopping with his brother and his wife (Jared and Joy) because it's Joy's birthday on Wednesday. Shopping! My favorite thing in the world! I did buy a new pair of tennis shoes at the Nike store.. They were only half the price that they are back home (it was an outlet mall). Joy, on the other hand, didn't get ONE thing..she looked at the Coach purses and some jewelry..but she has to absolutely love something to buy it. I am so jealous of people that can do that. I don't have to have a Coach bag..and I'm not into sparkly jewelry..but I always feel like I need to buy something! I love clothes so much..I know I have a spending problem. I'm trying to work on it! After we shopped, we ate at the best restaurant in Destin, Dewet's..we watched the sunset on the pier, it was so pretty! I got grilled snapper..it was amazing. Afterwards, we came home and just hung out..told embarrassing stories about each other..it was good times. We are goin to bed now.. Until tomorrow, goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. So what you're saying is that you only have to work ONE DAY this week?! Lucky duck. OHMYGOSHWE'RESEEINGHUNGERGAMESTHISWEEKENDWITHSTEPHANIE!!!

    ReplyDelete