Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm just like you so leave me alone..

Saw Hunger Games again tonight with the hubs. I definitely enjoyed it more this time around. The first time I watched it, I kept anticipating what I knew was going to happen next. But this time, I just..watched it. He really liked it too..he thought the beginning was a little slow but really liked it.
We went to eat at BJ's. It's our old faithful. We go there all of the time because we know the food will be good, they have a huge menu, good beer, and the best french fries ever.
My hip feels a little better today..Although, I did try to run a tad earlier and it hurt. But feels better now. Must be tendinitis. Which means: rest and ice! 2 things that I just can't do. I hate ice, and it's hard for me to rest! I just think about everything that I could be doing at the time and I can't help it. So we will see.
I didn't necessarily start running to lose weight..if I was then I'm pretty bad at it because I've only lost 6 measly pounds! I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. I really enjoy it. I feel so much better afterwards..My legs are getting so strong. If I miss a day or 2, I kind of crave it. It's a good time to think, listen to some jams, pray.. just get everything out. Ah, sorry for going on about that..there's not much going on in my life right now, obviously!
It's my bedtime so farewell!
Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment