Thursday, March 29, 2012

If you choose to let me love you..

Ha! I promised you another boring blog and now you're gonna get it!
Hopefully this will help me to not forget another day!
Waiting at home for the hubby to get back from his guys night at the Himalayan Restaurant.
When he's not home for supper, I never cook. I just eat most/all of these random things (not in any particular order): salad, protein shake, yogurt+berries, edamame, carrots, dark chocolate, almonds and/or peanuts, and various other fruits or vegetables. I don't know why I can't bring myself to actually cook something just for myself! I guess that's why I cook like 10 things when Judah is home for supper.
In other news, I think there will be a girl's weekend in Grand Isle soon. Yay! I pretty much start thinking about heading back down to the camp ooohhh I'd say on January 1st. I love Grand Isle. I don't care if most chicks think it's gross, I just love it. Always have. Even when I would get so seasick on the boat and just lay there with a wet rag on my forehead..I would still go out there every time we went. Sooo yeah girls weekend. There will be no fishing or crabbing..but just being there is enough for me. Just smelling that Grand Isle smell (you know the one), watching the sun set, opening the freezer to an unending supply of any kind of candy/ice cream you would want..well that's enough for me.
Besides that weekend trip, I really don't have any other trips planned. Judah and I want to go so many places..Idk how we will choose where to go this year! I'm sure there will be a few more Florida trips, but I gots to go to somewhere new. Gots to.
I think that shall be it for this eve. The husband is home.
Goodnight guys!

2 comments: