Sunday, March 30, 2014

I don't want to know the reasons why Love keeps right on walking down the line..

Did anyone see that sketch on SNL with Paul Rudd? With this Fleetwood Mac song on it? I love Paul Rudd. His dance moves in this sketch are the best ever! I saved that episode on my DVR so I can watch it whenever I want. Cuz I do what I want! And sometimes I enjoy SNL. So what, who cayes!

This was a good weekend. Friday night I went to see Weezer play at the River Center. I haven't been to  a show or concert in so long, I really miss it. I probably felt like the oldest person there, but whatever! At least I'm old enough to remember when they were a popular band..? They really put on a great show. And I think I knew almost every song they sang. I forgot about so many songs! But I love when that happens. Saturday morning I woke up early and drove to Amite for a training session for my dog..it went really well. She's a smart dog, but she's SO wild. After last night's wedding, and going to bed at 2 am, I was completely exhausted. I've been so busy lately and haven't had a day to just sleep in and clean or just really do what I want in I can't remember how long. And today was so pretty. And we ate crawfish. And the sun was out. And it was a really good day.

Now off to binge watch House of Cards!

1 comment:

  1. Um, I can't listen to that song anymore without seeing Paul Rudd's face.

    ReplyDelete