Friday, April 4, 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman..?

So glad this week is over! Y'all. I have so many lists from every day this week, and I'm so happy that I did everything on those lists!! Today felt like a mad dash to get everything done, but I did it! Now I just have a baby shower tomorrow, and then I can just turn my brain off (except for the paperwork I need to do..maybe I'll throw caution to the wind and do it Sunday night! I'm wild that way.) and not have to think about anything. Ya know what's weird? Sometimes if I catch myself day dreaming or not thinking about anything in particular, I force my brain to stop because surely there's something I need to be thinking or worrying about. Or I'm convinced that I must have forgotten something or to do something, and that's why I'm just thinking about nothing. Does anyone else do that? I try to make myself stop..but the truth is that, if I don't constantly stay on top of my game (at least during the week) then my stuff won't get done. Wah wah I don't wanna be an adult. Wah wah I don't want to be a single adult who has to juggle everysinglething by myself. Boo freakin hoo! I yell that at myself sometimes for whining, ha! I'm pretty sure I'm slowly going insane. I mean..aren't we all? Maybe I'd better stop.
I secretly just want to stay up all night and finish House Of Cards. Well, maybe just one episode. Does anyone watch Portlandia? Well, I'm pretty much obsessed with it..and there's a scene (sketch? Idk.) where this couple decides to only watch one episode of Battlestar Galactica..which turns into like a month long session of watching it non stop and they lose their jobs because they can't stop watching and at the end they try to find the man who wrote it so that he can make another episode. Well, I feel like that with HOC right now. I pretty much feel that way about every show that I start to watch on Netflix. Damn you, Netflix!!
Okay. Really. Just gonna go watch one episode..

1 comment: