Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wonder if I..gave an oreo.

Oh lawd. I fell offa the bandwagon again. And I said I liked every other day! Well, I guess not too much has happened that I felt like blogging about! I went to a friend's baby shower this weekend. It was really fun. I've known Lacey for a long time. It's so funny to see her act so differently now that she's pregnant..different in a good way! This weekend brings another baby shower..this one is in Mississippi and I can't wait to go and stay there this wknd. I mean it's only one night away..but I haven't had one night away in forever. It almost seems like a vacation! Other than that..I just been workin like a crazy person and that's about it. I have lots of crazy patients right now, which makes for an interesting day. It's always a good time.
Good day.
I said good day!

1 comment:

  1. Moomies maaayyyyy come keep Chai-baby company? (And I forgot! We're doing servolution with the church this weekend! :( )

    ReplyDelete