Monday, April 14, 2014

Given a chance, I'm gonna be somebody..

This weekend went by so fast..I'm hoping this week goes by just as quick. Fun weekends always go by too fast! Although, I'm always so busy that everything lately just feels like a blur. I think all of the baby showers are over, now bring on the weddings! This past weekend I spent Saturday and Sunday in Mississippi with the lifelong BFF. It's so bizarre to me to see her pregnant. But I'm very happy for her. I know she'll be a great mom. We had fun together..we got to have brunch on Sunday and just talk and catch up. It's funny how we go for so long without talking and when we see each other we just have too much to say and 2 days just isn't enough to get it all out. I'm hoping to visit shortly after the baby is born at some point in June.
This weekend is Easter! I am doing the Color Run Saturday morning, then we are having a family crawfish boil..Sunday is the big day and then food and more family. I know it hasn't been that long since Christmas, but for some reason it feels like forever since I've seen my fam! I keep forgetting that I'm supposed to make the potato casserole that we can't seem to go one holiday without having and then I do that thing where I remember I am kind of stressed out about something, and what was it? Oh yeah, potatoes, Don't forget to make the dang potatoes!! (<--wow.)
In other news, today I finished watching House of Cards. I liked it a lot! I mean, there are some crazy things that happen..but it just sucks you in. It feels like in BB, how the writers (or producers, or directors, or whoever "they" are) make you like Walt, even though he is a "bad guy." It's the same for HOC, it's like, you don't want to see him fail after everything you've been through together, (I mean, sometimes I feel like I go through all of the stuff with the characters, so what, who cares??) but at the same time, you know he just has to be punished at some point! But..yeah. That's done. And I think the next season isn't coming for like 2 years. So that's great. But! Mad Men started last night..so I have something to watch. Even though I have to wait til next week, and can't binge watch..it's still something okay! I think tomorrow or the next day I must start Parks and Rec from the beginning. I did start out watching it when it first came on, but I lost interest, or just stopped watching for some reason. I need a funny show after HOC.
But yeah, life, right?
Sorry. I'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment