Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm coming up only to hold you under..

I know, I know. I've been missing on the blogosphere. I'm sorry. I'm having a horrible week. I don't feel like going into it. Haven't felt like blogging about anything in particular..haven't had internet for 2 days and I hate blogging on my phone. I bet you're thinking I'm being soo negative right now and it's so depressing. One good thing happened this week (well, a few good things, but this one in particular..). Monday night was a horrible night. I was being all depressing and sad (like I said, I don't want to go into it..but for some reason I do this horrible thing to myself..It almost makes me feel good to feel sorry for myself and be a stupid girl and cry..for some reason sometimes it makes me feel safe. I know. Sounds dumb, right??)  So anyway, I was being all dumb and finally I said a few little prayers. And I specifically just said/prayed that I missed Becca and I really could use her to talk to right now..I promise that ohhh about 10 seconds later she messaged me. And we don't message each other too often..maybe a couple times a month. It was so weird! I'm pretty sure it was God just letting me know that he hears me :)
It's the little things. Although, it wasn't so little to me. It meant the world..
That's all.
Sorry I've been so nonexistent the last few days..I'll be better.

2 comments:

  1. I love when stuff like that happens :) Hope you feel all better to come slumber party with us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete