Sunday, April 15, 2012

We will wear compassion..

We will wear it..and the gates of hell..won't stand against it.
As Cities Burn were aweesoooome last night. Those are just some of the many really good lyrics from them..I thought it was a little funny that all of these crazy drunk people were screaming these lyrics, (and so many other ones..) and I bet they didn't have a clue about what they were singing. hehe.
It really brought me back to the days when I had like 6 roommates..and we were just crazy all of the time. I guess it was about 6-7 years ago? Idk. But it was great! So many good (and bad..and crazy) memories.

Man, this weekend really flew by. And I didn't blog once. Ha! (I'm pretty sure today is the last day of the blogging challenge?) Today went by super fast..I went to church and then hubs and I went to his parent's house. His sister, Johanna (one of my favorite gals around!) was in town for the day. She went on a cruise with a friend this past week and decided to fly out tomorrow so she could have a day to spend with the family. awww. so sweet. My brother in law, Joel, and his girlfriend came over too. We had to play the evil loathsome game of croquet. I'm starting to think they are punishing me by playing it every time we go over there. Then we played poker for awhile..which was an 11 year old's idea..I swear the kid is obsessed with Texas Hold Em right now..annnnd I won..like 4 times..and I won the big pot. I never win at anything! Guess it was just the luck of the draw..

Ah! I forgot to say that yesterday, I cooked a pot roast. Hubs has been talking about this pot roast that he just loves at the Himalayan restaurant..so I decided to just try it out. Turned out pretty dern good if I do say so myself. Just wish I woulda got a picture of it before the hubs tore into it.

Welp, I think dat's all! Game of Thrones time.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this! Thanks :) I feel the same way. Following you now, too!

    ReplyDelete